Web Design & Content Creation
We don't just build websites, we create digital brand experiences, including copywriting, photography, and videography services to tell your story your way.
Then, we go one step further and show you how to utilize and update your new website, allowing you to take control over the customer experience (should you so choose).
- Create and grow social media presense across 3 platforms and email newsletter
- Organize and promote events, such as the seedling sale and CSA shares
- Built new website and created all content (copywriting + photography)
Urth Farms, an organic urban farm in New Britain, Connecticut, is one of the oldest urban farms in the United States.
With new management came a new marketing campaign and Sublime Exposure Online was contracted to provide a complete marketing suite for this unique urban oasis.
S.E.O. managed a highly successful CSA marketing campaign, built a gorgeous website establishing brand identify (and featuring our own HD photography), and helped establish Urth's digital presence.
- Built brand new website to help promote local music and local beer
- Provided detailed instructions so staff can make updates without outside assistance
- Social media consultation and event promotion
A local Bristol hotspot known for hosting music acts from near and far, Bleachers Bar wanted a modern website to help fans discover new music and new local beers.
S.E.O was hired to create a sleek, modern website that provided an easy-to-read events calendar and a tap beer list that could be updated by the staff on a regular basis.
We did all that and more, building a beautiful bar website that bands are proud to be featured on, and a rotating list of rare beers to attract connoisseurs.
- Website creation, hosting, and management on a lean budget
- Social media consultation and strategy for new business
- Startup consultation for minimizing costs and maximizing results
Inflatable Pubs CT is a new business concept launched by Stephen Miskell, who immigrated to the United States from Ireland more than a decade ago. Along with his business partner and girlfriend Kim Taute, Inflatable Pubs CT needed a simple website with a rustic feel to help promote its inflatable Irish-themed pubs for parties and events.
Working on a lean budget, S.E.O. was able to construct an easy-to navigate website with an Old World feel. Additionally, using advanced search engine optimization tactics, the Inflatable Pubs website draws thousands of visitors on a monthly basis, reaching customers as far away as North Carolina.
"Great design is making something memorable and meaningful." - Dieter Rams
- Create website for new music festival including ticket sales and band bios
- Social media management and event promotion encouraging digital pre-sales
- Startup consultation services making the most of a lean budget
Taking place at the famous Wild Bill's Nostalgia in Middletown, CT, the Organic Smiles Music Festival brings together local, regional, and national music acts representing some of the best acts in the jam and funk scenes.
For the second year of Organic Smiles, S.E.O. was contracted to build a new website on a lean budget, as well as provide social media management and event promotion services. Always a supporter of the arts, S.E.O. has delivered a simple-yet-effective website, as well as helping more than quadruple digital ticket sales year-over-year.
- Record, produce, and host weekly podcast on CT-based startups
- Social media management and advertising strategy
- Built new website that ranks high when searching for startups based in Connecticut
This weekly show, which is produced by S.E.O., features S.E.O. founder Chris DeMorro along with co-hosts Eric Francis and David Menard, discusses the opportunities and pitfalls of starting a new business in the Nutmeg state. The show features startup founders, as well as many public and private officials, who want to grow Connecticut's economy. Hundreds if listeners tune in to the podcast every week across multiple platforms.
In addition to producing the podcast, S.E.O. also built a new website and manages multiple social media accounts and creates website content promoting CTStartup.
- Created original viral video helping raise over $10,000
- Built brand new website featuring new and old content
- Provides social media consultation and website management
The Tara Farm Rescue is a nonprofit animal sanctuary located in Coventry, Connecticut. This mission of animal mercy has been taking in unwanted creatures of every kind for more than 30 years, funded entirely by private donations and volunteers.
Moved by their mission, S.E.O. helped Tara Farms raise over $10,000 for a new barn through the creation of a video that went viral within the state. S.E.O. also built Tara Farms a brand new website to better position the charity in the digital age, as well as providing social media consulting for the volunteer team.
Social Media & Digital Marketing
With over a decade of social media and digital marketing management experience, S.E.O. has seen it all when it comes to advertising in the virtual age. Whether you're focusing on a hyper-local niche or trying to make a nationwide appeal for your product, S.E.O. will develop and drive a digital marketing strategy that's right for you.
- Social media management of two platforms and email newsletter expansion
- Digital marketing consultation and market research
- Photo, video, and copywriting content creation for social media and website
- Creation of landing pages for marketing funnel selling for martial arts training videos
- Email marketing campaign creation and management
- Social media and digital advertising consultation
- Website creation and management/update instructions
- Social media outreach and management, including promotion of upcoming gigs
- Band scheduling, photography, and advertising asset promotions
- Press release creation and distribution for Chicago-based cybersecurity conference
- Social media management, including sponsor promotions and ticket giveaways
- Website management, updates, and promotions for infosec speakers
We work with some amazing Connecticut-based companies, bands, and organizations, and sometimes we just can't contain our excitement!
Here are a few of the projects we're working on right now.